Supporting Your Hospital
There are many wonderful ways to support Androscoggin Valley Hospital. By doing so, you'll be helping to make our community a healthier, more vibrant place in which to live and work!
- Make a lasting impression in the AVH Auxiliary's Impressions of Care Walkway. Located on the Hospital campus, this Walkway features beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, lights, and bricks. Components include a personalized inscription, either embedded in the component or etched on a brass plate. For more information, click here.
- Remember a deceased loved one during the Holiday Season by making a $5 donation for each memorialized name to the annual AVH Auxiliary Christmas Memory Tree Lighting Ceremony. The Tree Lighting Ceremony is generally held on the first Monday in December at 4 p.m. Names are read, songs sung, a poem recited, and refreshments served. For information, please call Linda Morris, Auxiliary Liaison, at 603-326-5676. The 2020 Tree Lighting Ceremony will be held live online through AVH Facebook page due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please click here for event information.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer at our hospital or consider joining the AVH Auxiliary. Please call Linda Morris at 603-326-5676 for more information.
- Join other businesses as a sponsor of the annual AVH Auxiliary Golf Tournament, generally held on the first Friday in June at the Androscoggin Valley Country Club each year. Funds raised from the Tournament help to enhance patient care at the Hospital. To sponor, donate, or golf in the Tournament, please call Donna Godin, AVH Public Relations and Marketing Assistant, at 603-326-5607.
- Consider a planned gift or bequest to leave a lasting legacy in your community. Call Donna Godin at 603-326-5607 to explore the possibilities, which include naming opportunities, stock transfers, personal property donations, and more.
- Or donate funds securely online right now using your debit or credit card.
Thank you for supporting your community hospital, and for helping us lead the way to a healthier future.