Supporting Your Hospital
There are many wonderful ways to support Androscoggin Valley Hospital. By doing so, you'll be helping to make our community a healthier, more vibrant place in which to live and work!
- Make a lasting impression in the AVH Auxiliary's Impressions of Care Walkway. Located on the Hospital campus, this Walkway features beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, lights and bricks. Components include a personalized inscription, either embedded in the component or etched on a brass plate. For more information, click here.
- Remember a loved one and support the AVH Auxiliary with the Annual AVH Auxiliary Christmas Memory Tree, scheduled for December 7, 2015. Forms are available by clicking here. For information, please call Linda Morris, Auxiliary President, at 603-326-5678.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer (To Volunteer Opportunities page) at our hospital, or consider joining the AVH Auxiliary. Call Linda Morris at 603-326-5676.
- Join other local businesses as a corporate sponsor of the AVH Auxiliary Golf Tournament, a terrific community event held each summer. The 29th annual tournament will be held Friday, June 2. Get involved in the next tournament by calling Donna Godin at 603-326-5607.
- Consider a planned gift or bequest to leave a lasting legacy in your community. Call Donna Godin at 603-326-5607 to explore the possibilities, which include naming opportunities, stock transfers, personal property donations and more.
- Or donate funds securely online right now using your debit or credit card.
Thank you for supporting your community hospital, and for helping us lead the way to a healthier future.