Supporting Your Hospital
There are many wonderful ways to support Androscoggin Valley Hospital. By doing so, you'll be helping to make our community a healthier, more vibrant place in which to live and work!
- Make a lasting impression in the AVH Auxiliary's Impressions of Care Walkway. Located on the Hospital campus, this Walkway features beautiful trees, shrubs, flowers, benches, lights and bricks. Components include a personalized inscription, either embedded in the component or etched on a brass plate. For more information, click here.
- Remember a loved one and support the AVH Auxiliary with the Annual AVH Auxiliary Christmas Memory Tree. For information, please call Linda Morris, Auxiliary President, at 603-326-5678.
- Take advantage of a wide variety of opportunities to volunteer (To Volunteer Opportunities page) at our hospital, or consider joining the AVH Auxiliary. Call Edwina Keene at 603-326-5676.
- Join other local businesses as a corporate sponsor of the AVH Auxiliary Golf Tournament, a terrific community event held each summer. The 27th annual tournament will be held Friday, June 5. Get involved in the next tournament by calling Donna Godin at 603-326-5607.
- Consider a planned gift or bequest to leave a lasting legacy in your community. Call Donna Godin at 603-326-5607 to explore the possibilities, which include naming opportunities, stock transfers, personal property donations and more.
- Or donate funds securely online right now using your debit or credit card.
Thank you for supporting your community hospital, and for helping us lead the way to a healthier future.