General surgery is one of the most rapidly-evolving fields in medicine today, with many exciting advances that have led to more successful outcomes, less invasive techniques and enhanced patient comfort.
At AVH, we offer skilled surgical services to treat a wide range of diseases and conditions related to abdominal organs, including the stomach, esophagus, colon, liver, gallbladder, intestines and bile ducts.
We also offer:
- Breast surgery, including biopsies, lumpectomies and mastectomies
- Scopes to evaluate and treat conditions of the esophagus, stomach, colon and lung
- Colon cancer screenings
- Radiofrequency ablation procedure for varicose veins
- Vasectomy and circumcision procedures
- Removal of skin lesions
- Treatment for skin ulcers and burns
- Hernia repairs
- THD - Minimally invasive hemorrhoid treatment
- Halo Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's esophagus (pre-cursor to esophageal cancer)
- Laser Aesthetics including hair and pigment removal, spider vein, Rosacea, Telangiectasia and sun damage treatment, wrinkle reduction and skin tightening
Whenever possible, surgeons use minimally invasive surgical techniques to reduce trauma and scarring, and help patients heal faster.
For more information, or to make an appointment with an AVH Surgical Associates General Surgeon, please call (603) 752-2300 or click on any practitioner listed at the side for contact information.