"The staff was pleasant, on-the-ball
- an AVH Audiology patient comment
If you or someone in your family has trouble hearing, you’re not alone. One in ten Americans has some degree of hearing loss – and most are under 65 years old. At AVH Surgical Associates, we can help.
Audiology serives through Here We Go USA offer a comprehensive array of services to test, protect and restore hearing in adults and children.
GET YOUR FREE HEARING SCREENING BY CALLING 1-800-222-EARS (3277).
Our services and hearing aid options
- Hearing evaluations: We test for sensitivity to tones, speech understanding and middle ear function. (Evaluations for children may involve behavior assessment in addition to standard tests.)
- Hearing aids: We offer a range of options, including all “in the ear” and “behind the ear” models, as well as digital and programmable devices. We warranty and service all hearing aids we sell, and also service those not purchase here.
- Custom earplugs are available for swimmers and those who work or live with a high level of noise.
- Unexplained dizziness: We can help identify the cause with VNG (videonystagmography) testing, a series of tests that can determine whether dizziness or a balance disorder may be due to inner ear disease.
Most health insurance plans include some degree of coverage for hearing assessments. Some also include coverage for hearing aids as well. You should review your plan carefully to determine what it covers. If you’re not sure, talk to the audiology staff before your visit. In addition, new legislation means added insurance coverage for hearing aids.
For more information, or to make an appointment, please call (603) 752-2300.