Weeks Medical Center now provides outreach podiatry services in the 2-North area of Androscoggin Valley Hospital. Hal Goolman, DPM, CWS, and Tara Anne Soraghan, DPM are available for appoinments on Wednesday. For your appointment, please call (603) 788-5095.
Dr. Madeleine Bedard-Ryan also provides podiatry services through Coos County Family Health Services, 2 Broadway St., Gorham, NH:
- Biopsy of suspicious skin lesions
- Chronic swelling
- Complications from surgery
- Compromised circulation
- Conservative and surgical treatment of foot deformities such has bunions, hammertoes, lumps and bumps
- Diabetic ulcers and complications
- Edema control
- Fabrication of custom orthotic devices
- Innovative methods to offload and protect wounds
- Lower extremity wounds
- Overuse and sports injuries
- Treatment of foot pain, heel spurs, pinched nerves
- Treatment of skin complaints including warts, corns and calluses and In-grown toenails
- Use of negative pressure wound therapy
- Venous Insufficiency management
For an appointment, please call (603) 466-2741.
Foot Care Clinic
A Foot Care Clinic through Northwoods Home Health and Hospice is held every Friday in the lower left (rear entrance) of the AVH Professional Center. Appointments are required, and can be made by calling 1-800-750-2366.