Androscoggin Valley Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography and ultrasound. We provide complete diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Open Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Full Field Digital Mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Bone densitometry
Click here for audio information about AVH's Imaging Services!
To learn more about each Medical Imaging test, we recommend the RSNA/ACT website.
Hours of operation
The department is open for routine studies M - F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with the following exceptions:
Call for availability, 2 – 3 days per week.
Traditional, 3D & 4D Ultrasound
Call for availability, Monday through Friday.
Services are also available from AVH at Sound Medical Imaging in Conway, NH.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wed., 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
For more information, call the AVH Imaging Services Department at (603) 326-5720. In Conway, call (603)-447-3313, or toll free 1-888-434-4764.