Androscoggin Valley Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology in mammography and ultrasound. We provide complete diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Open Bore MRI for added patient comfort
- Imaging Assisted Special Procedures (biopsies, aspirations, drainage, joint arthrography)
- Traditional, 3D and 4D ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine, including cardiac imaging
- Computed tomography (CT) scans, including CT angiogram.
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)/MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography)
- Full Field Digital Mammography with Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Bone densitometry
Images are read by trained Dartmouth Hitchcock radiologists.
Click here for audio information about AVH's Imaging Services!
To learn more about each Medical Imaging test, we recommend the RSNA/ACT website.
Hours of operation
The department is open for routine studies M - F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with the following exceptions:
Call for availability, 2 – 3 days per week.
Traditional, 3D & 4D Ultrasound
Call for availability, Monday through Friday.
Services are also available from AVH at Sound Medical Imaging in Conway, NH.
Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wed., 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
For more information, call the AVH Imaging Services Department at (603) 326-5720.